Thursday, June 22, 2006

Talisman Moment #2

Well, Meredith was asking for a new Talisman Moment, so I thought I'd share one with you.

Recently the golf course workers have been issued new uniforms. Our old uniforms were a golf shirt and quick dry pants. I like this uniform, and I actually wear the pants on camping trips all the time because they're great pants.

Well, the new uniform is a set of coveralls. No offense to those of you who routinely wear coverals, but we have taken to calling them 'fag bags'. I realize that this isn't exactly PC, but it does rhyme.

There are some good things about coveralls and some bad things:

Good things:

- You don't get your clothes dirty

- You can be naked underneath

Bad things:

- You can be naked underneath

- My boss goes naked underneath - and has proven this

- All the heat from your body comes up throught the neck hole

- All the stink from your body comes up throught the neck hole

- Every time you fart . . . well, you can see where I'm going with this

- They don't show off my fabulous ass

- You can never get them to fit right

This last reason is where my next Talisman Moment comes into play. It seems that a there were no XL sizes available so I was forced to wear a large for a while. The girth wasn't a problem, but because it is a one piece the height was an issue (I'm 6'3"). The length from the inseam to the shoulder was too short so it seems that every time I stretched, the inseam pulled right up and revealed what some people refer to as a "Moose knuckle"; this is the male equivalent of the "Camel toe".

Well, it didn't take me long to realize this and within hours at least a dozen people at work saw way more of me than they had ever hoped to see.

This has been a Talisman moment.

7 Comments:

Blogger I am being paid to do this said...

Joel, I have long laid awake dreaming of your moose knuckle... although in my dreams it's on your chest.
Dude, that's funny shit. I want more.
And you do have an ass of mythical proportions.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Chuck...U do have an Ass of Mythical proportions...I wish you'd let me bounce quarters off of it...though I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the ol' Moose Knuckles...its just not sexy...no Joel, really its not. I will miss your other pants, they were nice and tight, mostly because of your beautiful thighs...oh dear Joel is blushing...Sorry Joel, I can't help but tell the world, they all need to see you in those pants, then they will understand the reason for my obsession.

6:34 PM  
Blogger I am being paid to do this said...

That was sooooo Joe.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

Haha - I think I know who it was

12:36 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

All right! Talisman moment #2! Yeah, coveralls suck... I had to wear them when I worked maintenance for the city of Hamilton. I sort of looked like an oompa loompa because they were all round in the middle. I didn't have any problems in THAT area, if you know what I mean.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I wish I could have seen it. Wait....no I don't!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Freakazojd said...

Holy sheite. Dude, that was freakin' hilarious!! My hubs frequently wears coveralls to work, so I know of which you speak.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home