Monday, April 10, 2006

Mooning (not that kind)

The other night I came home and as I was getting out of my car I noticed that the moon was really, really bright, and not only that, it had this cool ring around it. I'm not sure what kind of atmospheric conditions cause this effect, all I know is that it's a spectacular sight.

I decided I had to take a picture of it, which was a difficult undertaking. Most mid-priced cameras are not designed to take this kind of photo, so it took me quite a bit of trial and error to be able to capture this. Unfortunately my lens doesn't have a wide enough angle to capture the entire ring, so you'll have to imagine what the other third of it looked like.



















Keep checking back here, I have another post in the works, which may or may not be interesting - there's only one way to find out.

Ciao for Niao
Junk

3 Comments:

Blogger I am being paid to do this said...

You may have another post in the works? Keep checking back? You tease! You keep us hanging constantly! God I miss you! I miss your laugh.... i miss your smell.... i miss your musk.
No, really, I do. Joel-Musk makes a top-notch engine degreaser, and a fairly good mayonnaise on a turkey club sandwich, in a pinch.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

You realize that by quoting that movie you reminded me that you still have my copy of it - of course you'll probably bring up that I've had your Big Muff pedal for, uh, the better part of a decade.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sincerely~Dana said...

hmmm....musk.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home