Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Chuck Norris - Demigod?


The purpose if this post is to introduce you to some little known facts about Chuck Norris. It is already well known that Mr. Norris has skills beyond those of mere mortals, but these facts will remove all doubt of his superiority.

Also I don't feel like typing up an enitre post today, so this is a substitute.

Click here

The amazing thing about this is that Tomtastic turned me on to this web page via a comment on my last post literally in the same minute that my friend La-Nai told me to check it out. I think Chuck Norris was somehow compelling me to learn more about his awesomeness.

P.S. I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday, I should have just gotten Chuck Norris to remove them with a precision roundhouse kick. It would have been much more accurate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I would love to wakeup to Chuck and those guns every morning!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home