Monday, November 21, 2005

I miss lamp.

Well, I dropped Andrew and Meredith off at the airport today. We somehow managed to get 2 guitars, an 88 key electric piano, a trumpet, a duffel bag roughly the size and texture of Andrew, 2 backpacks, 2 sleeping bags, and three other pieces of miscelaneous luggage, as well as the three of us in my sunfire* (also knows as the S-Fire!, or the S-box). The scene*** at the airport was kind of funny as we removed all the luggage from the car and piled it on the sidewalk. As I am writing this they are probably on their way to San Diego** ("California, beautiful").

So, now all that's left in my apartment is:

1 - Me

2 - My luxurious recliner

3 - My bed and night table

4 - A jar of olive oil, a bottle of vegetable oil, and some balsamic vinegar (If only I could score some lettuce)

5 - Two of my guitars that I set in the middle of the office to make it look not so empty.

6 - Various bathroom things

7 - A phone book

8 - Tonight's dinner

Not that I'm complaining. Now I have so much floor space that I can do with as I please, and my folding camping chair looks so much bigger without "real" furniture around. Maybe someone could leave me some comments on what I could do with my floorspace. I know Stewie would have a sexy party!

Well, that's enough for now I guess. I think I'll get back to my dinner

* what a waste of money - They must have photoshopped in the smoke
** also known as a this's 'You know what'
*** when I was looking up pictures of 'clown car', I got a lot of pictures of the Smart Four-Two

1 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

First of all...yuck to both of you.

Secondly, I think you definitely need to turn your empty floor space into a roller disco. Think about it...the slick smooth floors will be easy to clean, and the disco grooves will keep you dancin' all night long!

Oh...sorry, somebody just told me that nobody roller skates anymore. Are you sure? Somebody better tell this guy.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home