Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Finally a good use for the internet



So I've decided to get on this whole blog bandwagon it seems to be the thing to do. And not because Tomtastic is doing it. I'm actually doing it because my roommates are moving here and they are selling all their stuff - including the TV. Therefore, I have a lot more free time on my hands. I've had to come up with things to keep myself occupied. Here's a list of things I've come up with to keep from getting too bored.

1 - I do this anyway, but now I do it more.
2 - Download TV shows to watch (gotta get my TV fix).
3 - homework
4 - play Porrasturvat
5 - do this again
6 - read intelectual materials
7 - and of course this

I'm sure many of you have better ideas, and I would welcome your input as long as it doesn't involve this, I think you know what I mean. Well I think I'll get back to something more interesting now.

Keep your eye on left field - that's where all the wierdest stuff seems to come from

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
you can hang with us :D
there is always a place in the danem place (yeah I just named it that RIGHT NOW) anyways see you this sunday( hopefully)
ciao
E

7:52 PM  
Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

Sorry about the wrong website thing in the e-mail I sent out, at least if you checked it out you got to see some wierd photos and a terrible DDR website
OOPS

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is possibly the greatest thing on the internet. Except for adult flash games of course.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. you would think that maybe since you are paying to go to school maybe you could find some time to actually do some work. Way to let me down again loser!! I won't see you sunday because well I am WAY too cool for you! Who writes a blog.. not cool people that's who.. grow up!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude.
You're the luckiest person on earth to have such a hot girlfriend, i wish she was mine.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you've gone and joined the masses of fecal matter who try to share their meaningless feelings with the uncaring masses in an attempt to feel like you have an impact on something. Welcome to the club, take this laurel and hardy handshake. And if I can say a few words... Burlap, Cunnilingus and Funch.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Hey Joel...welcome to blogging, and the asinine comments that go along with it. I will definitely be reading yours regularly, as it makes me smile. :)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home