Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You know that feeling . . .

. . . where your brain is trying to escape your skull by forcing it's way out your eyesockets? I had that yesterday. And to tell you the truth, I was hoping it would succeed in exiting my body, granting me the sweet release of death. This crippling headache messed up my inner ear too making me all dizzy and confused. I didn't even turn on my computer for about 24 hours, which for those of you who know me, is pretty unusual. Apparently I also didn't notice when I spilled grapefruit juice on my cell phone. Anyone else who caught this bug can appreciate what I'm talking about. I guess that's all for now, I'm going to get back to ingesting plenty of fluids. If you have suffered from this bug you can leave a comment and I'll sympathize with you, And if you haven't - "Up your nose with a rubber hose"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home