Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another lits - a disappointingly unfuny post


So,aparently I've already become pegged as a guy who makes lists. The Lydster recemntly challenged me to make a new list of unfortunate mispellings and typos - so here goes

1 - How bad is this?

2 - This is kimd of interesting I guess, maybe, . . . who cares

3 - Here's a pet peeve of mine. When peple put up adds at school looking for a Base player. These people are usually vocalists (sorry but it's true)

4 - Tomtastic's comment on my Nov 16 post.

5 - I lookid up funny misspellings on google and it's a virtual wasteland out there. Try ti sometime, it's rerally disapointing.

6 - Here's something interesting thoug

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacty unesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmeneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitlll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcusease the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

7 - I give up, sorry Lydster. I'll keep my eye open for any funny tyops though

I have to go now. The guys are here to install the hardwood flooring and neon Lights for my roller disco.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

Hahaha! Thank you Joel, you absolutely made my day.

Wow...you really do have a lot of time on your hands. :P

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest a bubble wrap fetish party!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely a bubble wrap fetish party! I love bubble wrap fetish parties..... especially in SAN DIEGO!!!!! Mua, ha ha ha!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home