Wednesday, January 25, 2006

For lack of something better

This is going to be a short post. I realized that a lot of people who read this probably have never met me, so I decided to post a picture of myself at my most natural. If you haven't guessed, I'm the one that looks to be in some sort of pain - or pleasure, you decide. The other fellow is one of my current room mates, and I have to say I think he looks like he's enjoying that a little too much.




I didn't know I could open my mouth that wide!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nipple caressing leaves a lot to the imagination and I really think such activities should be carried on outside of the church. I like your blog by the way now that I can go crazy and publish dumb comments like these.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

"You people have a lot of strange sexual freedoms at this church" - Best Kim line ever!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Freakazojd said...

The following comes courtesy of Cleveland, from Family Guy:

"Oh, that's just nayasty."

Just kidding. It's hawt. And I say "hawt" instead of "hot" because I'm being insincere.
Hee. Seriously though? MY what a big mouth you have.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Not as good as the pic where you have the bat fangs. That's a face only a mother could love.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sincerely~Dana said...

I really enjoy that picture. Neil looks like he's enjoying himself as well.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home